lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

Election Day

I am not registered for the electoral votes for motives of that I not feeling represented by the political parties that take part in the parliamentary politics.
I feel that the politics has been discredited by the current actors, which it does not motivate to the youth that observes this type of politics and they are not feeling represented for the politicians. Then as way of representing my dissatisfaction, I am not registered.
My opinion about the electoral campaigns is that it necessary in order that the candidates show his programs for the society, but they have not been good lately at terms of contents and offers.
About the qualities that a presidential candidate must have, are honesty, good ideas, and commitment with the country, he or she must be an intelligent person who looks for the necessary changes for the problems that concern to the country.
With respect the question about I become a politician, mi answer is yes, I have considered becoming a politician at some time at if the conditions are given and there is a political project that represents me.
The ministry at which I would be employed would be that of Economy because it is a ministry where I might solve one of the principal problems that concerns to the country that is the social inequality.

The five problems that they need from immediate solution are:
1. Inequality distribution of income.
2. The labour exploitation.
3. The low quality of the public education.
4. The low quality of the public health.
5. The inequality of opportunities.

No hay comentarios: