miércoles, 2 de abril de 2008

my first post for english class


Hi everybody, this is my blog i invite to join everyone to have a moment of fun. This space is for all those who want to know me and want to share their experiences with me or simply wish to play and laugh for a while.

My expectation for this space to work in class is learn english with different people so most entertaining and didactly. Also learn how to use cyber resourse.
Well, i hope to learn English so entertaining, an together with all classmates and get good skills.

1 comentario:

negra999 dijo...

IGNACIO,
I suggest to have a look at the correction I just posted. Please, work to develop your skills while doing classwork.
here you have:
Hi everybody, this is my blog I invite everyone to join me and to have a moment of fun. This space is for all those who want to GET TO know me and want to share their experiences with me or simply FOR THOSE WHO wish to play and laugh for a while.

My expectation for this space to work in class is learnING English with different people IN AN entertaining and EASY WAY. AND Also TO learn how to use cyber resources.
Well, I hope learnING English BECOMES entertaining, AS WELL AS SHARING together with all MY classmates and WE CAN ALL get good skills.